"None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful."
– Mother Teresa
Our response to the coronavirus pandemic at Hope has been centered on collaboration. Each of us is weathering the same storm; we are just in different boats. This focus on collaboration has ensured many of the meaningful things in life such as birthday celebrations, dinner conversations with friends and family, creating art, dancing, and more can indeed go on - even in a pandemic. We have worked closely with the Alaska Association on Developmental Disabilities and Senior and Disabilities Services to craft our policies and procedures which are available below.
Hope has supported people to live meaningful lives across Alaska for over 50 years. Throughout our history we have consistently sought to balance our values and those of our stakeholders with safety. We commonly refer to this as value-safety conflict. As the pandemic has progressed, we continuously evaluate and craft our policies to adhere to our values while mitigating unnecessary risks to safety.
These times are challenging for us all. Information can often be conflicting, confusing, or simply overwhelming. Please contact us if you have questions regarding our policies.
- Hope COVID-19 General Policy (January 2023)
- Hope COVID-19 Support Recipient Safety Policy (October 2022)
- How to get Rapid COVID-19 Tests for Free (October 2022)
- Daily COVID-19 Screening Form - Electronic
- Daily COVID-19 Screening Form - Printable
- Weekly Resident Health Screening Form
- Risk Assessment Form
- January 2021 Vaccine Update to Parents & Guardians
- Hope's COVID-19 Vaccine Letter to Employees
- Hope's COVID-19 Vaccine Letter to Parents & Guardians
- COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- COVID-19 Vaccine Plain Language Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Vaccine Letter from Hope's Medical Director
- Hope COVID-19 Mitigation Plan (March 2022)
- AADD COVID-19 Emergence for SDS Services Matrix
- AADD Reopening Risk Benefit Discussion Guide
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Template
- Hope Support Team Meeting Minutes Template