To provide services and supports, requested and designed by individuals and families who experience disabilities, resulting in choice, control, family preservation and community inclusion.
The Foundation of Hope
We have developed a corporate culture based on beliefs, values, mission, vision and expectations. This culture forms the foundation of our agency. It is the essence of why we exist as an agency and what we endeavor to accomplish.
An emphasis on promoting full, inclusive and meaningful lives for all those who choose our supports is the primary focus of our services.
Another component of our foundation is the belief and adherence to clearly established guiding principles. These principles recognize our responsibility to everyone who chooses our supports.
Corporate and Spiritual Wellness
Wellness is infused into the very fabric of Hope. We recognize that to be a healthy organization, we need to be intentional about our wellness strategies for our employees and those who choose our supports.
At Hope we promote:
- Work-life balance
- Belonging to something bigger than ourselves
- A culture of giving—internally and externally
- Healthy lifestyles—mind, body and spirit
- Cultural diversity
Forming a Partnership
Whether a full spectrum of services are chosen through Hope, or just one component, we view our relationship with individuals and families as a partnership.
In order for a partnership to work, it is essential that all parties work together to:
- Understand the person’s needs, wishes, desires, and dreams
- Collaborate to utilize and develop resources to meet needs and desires
- Align with Hope’s beliefs, values, mission, vision and expectations
- Hold each other accountable on commitments
- Respect each other in the process
The commitment to a partnership is a very important component of our agency culture. Through this practice we believe that families and individuals can build trust and find security in our service mission. In return we expect open and respectful communications as we journey together.